If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) works to ensure that the globe’s wildest and most threatened areas area are protected. The efforts ensure that half of all biodiversity on the planet is protected. More than four million people participate in initiatives led by WCS to protect 16 threatened regions throughout the world.
Field, aquarium, and zoo experiences by WCS leaders enable the organization to lead in the efforts to protect threatened biodiversity. Supporters of WCS find purpose via science, education, and conservation. The Wildlife Conservation Society will soon be launching WCS:2020, a new marketing strategy that will emphasize the wildlife component of the group’s mission. By 2050 the human global population may be more than 10 billion, and the organization wants to make sure that the growing population does not forget the wildlife with which it co-exists.
First founded as the New York Zoological Society (NYZS) in 1895, WCS still brings to society an understanding of nature, as well as a connection to all life that is part of the global community. Zoos and aquariums not only serve as education venues but as homes to rehabilitation programs for endangered animals. More than 400 million people have benefited from the educational opportunities at the New York zoos and aquariums.
The international efforts of the organization have led to conservation and rehabilitation success across the globe. From fighting animal trafficking to educating people about global warming, WCS leads the way in working for the most fragile and attacked wildlife regions. The nonprofit also works to bring the business community into the conservation and solutions surrounding the mission of WCS.
If you need to contact The Wildlife Conservation Society and cancel your donation you are making continue reading below.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
- Contact customer service at 718-220-5100
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||2300 Southern Boulevard|
|Phone 1:||718 220-5100|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.wcs.org|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.wcs.org/legal/terms-of-use|
- CHECKCARD ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- CHKCARD ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- CHKCARDALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- Misc. Debit ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- PENDING ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- POS Debit ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- POS PUR ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- POS PURCH ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- POS PURCHASE ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- POS REFUND ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- PRE-AUTH ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER
- Visa Check Card ALASKA WILDLIFE CONSER MC