Experian is an online, subscription-based consumer credit report and monitoring service that collects and aggregates information on more than a billion people and businesses. They also help individuals protect against identity theft and provide credit reports. A free trial is available for 30-days and then is billed monthly at $19.99 per month. If you’re satisfied with the service and feel it is no longer of need, follow these steps to cancel. You’ll need:
- Experian member number, email associated with the account, username, and password
- Your Experian security question and answer
- Your full name and your mother’s maiden name.
- Your social security number, driver’s license number, and date of birth
- Call customer care at 1-888-829-6560 and accurately provide the information they require
- Ask for a cancellation confirmation number and note the name of the person you spoke with and the time you called.
Pro Tip: √ Your free membership may be canceled at any time prior to the 30-day activation of monthly billing.
Phone: Customer Care1-888-829-6560