ProBiller is a payment gateway service for PCI-compliant processors like Netbilling, SafeCharge, and EPOCH. They provide credit card validation and enhanced security through ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘Master Card Secure.’
The company claims it offers detailed information to help customers recognize credit card purchases. ProBiller confirms details about transactions when the information on a billing statement does not match with recently purchased products. The business also provides advice to fraud victims.
Cancel Your Membership will teach you how safely cancel a subscription through ProBiller in this brief tutorial.
What You’ll Need
- Your full name.
- Email address.
- Last six numbers of the credit card associated with the subscription.
- Your zip code.
How to cancel by Chat
- Go to http://probiller.com/support.
- Start the chat application.
- Request an account or subscription cancellation through customer service.
- You should receive an email confirmation.
How to cancel by Phone
- Call ProBiller’s customer service line at (855) 232-9550.
- Request an account or subscription cancellation.
- You should automatically receive a confirmation from ProBiller. If you do not receive one, contact their customer support office.
How to cancel by Email
- Send your cancellation email request to cancel to email@example.com.
- Request a reply email confirming your account cancellation.
- The company should send a confirmation. If not, please contact customer service.
Pro Tip Make sure to cancel subscriptions 15 days before they’re set to expire to avoid additional renewal fees.
Alias: MG Billing US Corp
Alias: MG Billing Limited
Address: 2300 Empire Avenue, 7th Floor, Burbank, CA 91504
Address: 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road Dali Industrial Zone 2540 Block 1 Cyprus