The Basics: How to Cancel Your Contract with ABC Financial
Approximately 4,800 fitness companies across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico are using ABC Financial billing and health club management software to streamline their money management. This often results in a more involved process when you’re trying to cancel your gym membership because you may then need to deal with a third party (ABC Financial) in addition to your gym. You need to start by thoroughly reading your Membership Agreement with the gym to determine the length of the membership, the termination or cancellation policy, and whether it will be necessary to reach out directly to ABC Financial. Follow these practical steps for additional help:
- Read Your Contract: Always read your contract before signing, and most importantly, the clauses regarding cancelling your membership. This will save time and frustration down the road. If you don’t have a copy of your contract with the gym, register on the company’s website and you should be able to find a copy of it in Member Services. Your contract may specify whether or not you need to contact ABC Financial to cancel your membership. It’s possible that you may be able to cancel directly through the gym. If in doubt, call the gym directly to determine the process.
- Gather this essential information: type of account held through ABC Financial, account address, account number, reason for cancellation, personal information used for billing (phone, email, address, date of birth), a copy of your recent bill, credit card used for billing.
- Once you’ve read your contract and gathered the essential information, call ABC Financial customer service at 888-827-9262 to inform them that you’d like to terminate your membership. Be sure to ask when the contract will end, if there is a past due amount, and when the next bill is scheduled.
- Ask ABC Financial for exact instructions on how to cancel your membership. Do they require notice in writing or by email? If so, be sure to request exactly what information they require in this correspondence, who it should be addressed to, and the exact address (email or by mail) to send the request. If they need a written notice by mail, send it via certified mail. Be sure to request a written confirmation that your request has been received. If they do not require a written request, be sure to get the representative’s name and ask them to send you a confirmation by email that they have canceled your contract.
- Follow-up before the next billing cycle to ensure once again that the contract has been canceled.
- Be sure to closely check your next bank or credit card statement for any possible erroneous activity.
Pro Tip: √ Send written requests by certified mail and always request written confirmation that your contract has been canceled.
Alternate Phone: 501-992-0802 (Fax)
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: PO Box 6800
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with ABC Financial.
ANYTIME FIT ABC CLUB FEES
ANYTIME FIT ABC CLUB FEES PPD ID: 1710602737
ABC FINANCIAL 888-827-9262 AR
ABC FINANCIAL SERV
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES
ABC*RETRO FITNESS 800-6226290 NJ
ABC*RETRO FITNESS 800-6226290 NY
ABC*RETRO FITNESS 888-8279262 NJ
ABC*RETRO FITNESS 888-8279262 NY
CRUNCH FIT ABC CLUB FEES PPD ID: 1710602737