Paramount Acceptance is a software company and billing agency used by fitness clubs and the health industry. Entrepreneurs Bob Rice and Ken Melby launched the Utah-based business more than 40 years ago. During the 1970s, the pair owned a gym. They wanted to find an easier, more convenient way than paper to bill their clientele.
The business partners developed a software suite that would help gyms take care of their customers. The application grew in popularity.
Today, Paramount Acceptance partners with fitness clubs across the nation to provide efficient billing services. The software company now services gyms, health and medical spas, hospital and urgent care facilities, and dental offices. They claim that their software helps improve their clients’ financial transactions and their money flows into the business.
The company also provides additional services including sales, industry operations, collections, software development, and accounting. Follow these tips to cancel your gym membership with Paramount Acceptance.
Steps to Cancel
Paramount Acceptance has several easy steps to cancel your membership by phone or e-mail. Before you contact their company, please have the following information on hand.
Information You’ll Need
- Your full name.
- Phone number.
- Gym membership identification.
- The credit card used to purchase the membership.
- Call Paramount Acceptance’s Gym Member Services at 1-800-748-4949.
- Contact their agent.
- Ask the agent to cancel your membership.
- The agent will locate your gym contract.
- You’ll receive advice on how to cancel. (Usually, members are required to pay all outstanding fees).
- Ask for a confirmation letter with your gym membership posted.
- Send a 30-day notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Required).
- Pay all outstanding fees. (Required).
- Ask for an e-mail confirmation.
Note: Former members should continue to monitor their credit card statements every month to ensure that they are not still being charged additional fees.
- Physical Address: 4725 Holladay Blvd. | Holladay, UT 84117
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 17317 | Holladay, UT 84117
- Client Services: (888) 415-1058
- Member Services: (800) 748-4949
- Technical Services: (866) 397-0684