If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Lazygame is an online digital streaming service that features video games. Here are 5 steps to show you how to cancel your Lazygame subscription.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 1-877-913-9942
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||3422 Old Capital Trail|
|Address 2:||Suite 1514|
|Main Site Url:||https://www2.lazygame.net|
|Help Site Url:||https://lazygame.zendesk.com/hc/en-us|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www2.lazygame.net/terms|