Vivint is a private home security systems provider with more than 1 million customers in the United States and Canada. They offer do-it-yourself smart home security systems for those cost-conscious consumers who want to save money by monitoring their homes themselves. These systems simply sound an alarm in the case of a fire break-in but do not alert local authorities. The more expensive systems provide around-the-clock home monitoring with swift response in the event of a problem. Vivint also offers a variety of home automation services that can be controlled from a smartphone, PC, or a touchscreen control panel. Whichever type of account you have, Vivint requires a notice in writing should you decide to cancel.
- You’ll need your full name, date, service number, and the reason for canceling.
- Email Vivint at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to cancel, from the email on file.
- Provide your name, the reason for canceling, and the service number.
- Within 3 to 5 days, a customer service representative will contact you by phone to confirm your cancellation.
- To cancel by fax, send the same information to fax number 801-377-4116.
Pro Tip: √ Always check your credit card or bank account statement on the next billing cycle to be sure that your account has been canceled.
(US)Telephone number: 801-377-9111
(Canada) Telephone number: 800-216-5232