ClickBank is a broad affiliate marketing service that connects customers with products. They provide a platform for creating content customers enjoy consuming (and encouraging them to buy!), connect companies and individuals with products to sell, and tie both together with an affiliate marketing program that has legions of professional marketers making sure potential customers are aware and ready to buy.
If you’ve landed on this page, however, your time with ClickBank is coming to a close. Perhaps you’ve outgrown affiliate marketing and are ready to move on to more traditional ad buys; whatever your reason, here are the simple steps for canceling your ClickBank account:
How To Cancel Your ClickBank Account Online:
- Check your email to double check the order number you received when you opened your ClickBank account.
- Go to https://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm and enter the order number and the email address you signed up with. You’ll land on a list of all the services and orders associated with your account.
- Click “Order Details”.
- Click “Get Support”.
- From the drop down menu that appears, choose “I Would Like to Cancel My Subscription or Membership”.
- A list of reasons for canceling will appear. Choose the appropriate reason for why you’ve decided to cancel.
- Click “Send”. You’ll receive email confirmation within a few minutes.
The other online option is to cancel through live chat:
- Get your order number from the email you signed up with.
- Visit https://www.clkbank.com/clkbank.htm
- Request to cancel.
- You’ll get a prompt asking what your reason to chat is. Select “OTHER” as your option, so you aren’t redirected to the email form.
- Speak with the live chat representative.
How to Cancel Your ClickBank Account By Phone
Alternatively, you can contact ClickBank’s customer support line to cancel your account over the phone. This is a helpful option in case you need a refund, or have further questions about your service.
- Gather all the relevant information to your account: the order number for each service you are canceling, your full legal name, your primary phone number, and the email you signed up with.
- Call 1-800-390-6035.
- Press the number associated with the language you’d like support in.
- Hold until a customer service representative comes on the line.
- Ask to have each order number canceled.
- Request email confirmation of each cancellation.