If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Work Out World is a trendy new place to get your work out on and keep your body looking right. With more than five locations now, Work Out World is a great contender to the more popular gym franchises like Planet Fitness and Golds Gym. They offer a wide variety of different membership packages for different price ranges to suit anyone’s needs. With a $0 start-up fee and only $10 a month, your looking at excellent value for your money at Work Out World.
Work Out World also offers many different classes and recreational events for a small extra fee. They have boot camp, yoga, dance fitness, and many many more fun and engaging work out routines. Included with your membership is an opportunity for locker rental, locker room, and shower usage as well as free water bottle fill-up stations.
You can find Work Out World all over Connecticut and surrounding areas, with more than five different locations and continuing growth. With a recent promotion allowing you to purchase a special membership at just $20 a month and choose three classes of your choice to add to your package for free, you can’t go wrong with this deal. Not only will you get the benefit of unlimited use of the gym and the state of the art equipment, but also the convenience of having free classes taught by their fitness professionals.
If you find you are no longer going to the gym or need to save money by cancelling your membership, continue reading below for more information. Gym memberships can be a hassle to cancel, but we can help you take the hassle out of the cancellation.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Reason for cancellation|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!