The Angel Card is a Victoria’s Secret credit card that grants its holders access to exclusive deals and rewards. Perks of this card include free shipping, a birthday gift each year, rewards for shopping and invitations to Victoria’s Secret events all year long. Members also get $15 off their first purchase after signing up. Account holders registered on vsangelcard.com can send private messages through their secure message center and have 24/hour access to pay bills, view statements and update their profile. If you wish to cancel the Angel Card for any reason, instructions on doing so are found below.
What You’ll Need:
- Personal information (i.e. name phone number, email, address, social security number
- Card information
- Access to a phone
- Bank account information connected to the card
How to Cancel
- Be sure to pay off the remainder of your Angel Card balance before attempting to cancel your credit card. Your balance should be at $0.
- Call Victoria’s Secret Customer Care Team at 1-800-695-9478.
- Once you connect with a customer service representative, state that you would like to cancel your Angel Card.
- If the representative asks why you want to cancel, cite the reason.
- Once asked, give your personal information to the representative.
- Take note of your confirmation number and the name of the representative you spoke with.
- Check with the representative on whether there are any charges for canceling the card.
- Check your bank statement in the next 30 and 60 days after cancelling to make sure there are no other charges.
- Once you have completed these steps you may cut up the card and throw it out.
Customer care hours: Monday-Saturday 8 a.m.- 9 p.m. ET (automated customer care is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
Customer care phone number: 1-800-695-9478 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
Customer care address: Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus OH 43218-2273