Blair Rewards is a free program that allows you to earn points when you purchase a variety of various items through Blair’s stores. Customers can use their Blair Rewards to purchase a variety of items including home goods, clothing/apparel, and footwear to name a few of the many goods that can be found in their stores.
Through the Blair Rewards system repeat customers get to watch their rewards stack up and the savings add up. The more you buy the more you will save! Customers earn points for every purchase they make using their Blair Rewards and can use the points they save up to help them save money on their next purchase at any Blair location.
To Cancel Your Blair Rewards Membership You Will Need The Following Information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
Canceling Your Blair Rewards Membership By Phone (Most Successful Method):
- Call Blair Rewards at 1-888-288-7708.
- Select options for cancelling your membership.
- Request a confirmation number for your rewards account once it is cancelled to ensure that the account is followed up with and closed as per your request.
Canceling Your Blair Rewards Membership Online (Usually Not As Successful):
- Visit Blair’s website at http://www.blair.com/contact_us.cmd.
- Send the email to
- Fill out the email subject line with something related to cancelling your subscription.
- Provide information such as the name under which the account you want to cancel is located along with your city and state as well as the phone number linked to your account.
- Enter dummy email at the end of the information to cancel your account.
You can also send an email to [email protected] (not a tested method).
Usually calling the Customer Service line has yielded better results and been more effective than trying to send Blair a notice to cancel your account via their website or email address. To save time and effort it is recommended that you call them to cancel your account quickly and effectively.
Always be sure to request some sort of confirmation number or code to ensure that your account is cancelled as you requested it to be.