If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Verified Lookup is a public records search database. Our page includes 5 steps to show you how to cancel your Verified Lookup membership.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 1-844-373-0002
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||2438 Industrial Blvd.|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.verifiedlookup.com/|
|Contact Form Url:||https://www.verifiedlookup.com/contact|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.verifiedlookup.com/terms|