If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
UFC Gyms are a business offshoot of the Ultimate Fighting Championship organization. Each UFC Gym franchise location is an independently operated franchise with different locations and opening dates but the headquarters of UFC Gyms as an organization is located in California and the gyms have been in existence since 2006. UFC as an organization is based in Las Vegas and led by President Dana White. It was founded in 1993 by Art Davie, Bob Meyrowitz, Campbell McLaren, David Isaacs, John Milius, and Rorion Gracie.
Pricing varies depending on what package the member wants to enroll into, with the Fitness base package available for approximately $45.00 per month, which includes 24/7 Facility Access, All Group Fitness Classes and Training Rooms, Discounted Rate for Personal Training, Discounted Rate for Kids’ Club, and Complimentary UFC FIT Club Membership. The Ultimate membership level includes all those features plus access to All Ultimate Classes, Unlimited Mixed Martial Arts Classes, and Online Scheduling System for approximately $99.00 per month. There is a third membership tier that adds access to all 145 locations around the world, plus other additional perks though pricing is not published on this membership tier. Enrollment into any of the membership tiers starts between $75.00-$150.00. Contracts may apply with memberships which may have specific terms to cancel. More information on contract terms can be obtained from your specific franchise location.
Cancellations will usually be handled through your specific franchise location. Please see the additional information that has been collected and is included on this page for more information to help you if you wish to cancel membership to UFC gym.
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Date of Birth|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!