Truthfinder.com is a powerful people search engine on the internet that can uncover public records and online profiles of just about anyone in America. The service can help you find social media profiles, photos, police records, background checks, civil records, contact information, and more. It’s one of the few services that let you note erroneous information on your profile. They have a 5-day free trial and then offer the service as a monthly subscription. Should you wish to cancel your subscription and delete your profile, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have your name, email, billing address, and last 4 digits of your bank account or of the credit card on file.
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-699-8081.
- Inform Customer Service that you would like to discontinue your subscription and monthly auto billing.
- Request that your profile be deleted.
- Ask Customer Service to send you a cancellation confirmation by email.
Pro Tip: √ Although you are able to delete your profile, this will only delete your profile from Truthfinder, not public records,
Phone 1: (800) 699-8081