If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Ourtime.com Membership
For those over 50, online dating may seem intimidating. Ourtime.com was designed to bridge that gap and boasts a straightforward dashboard and easy sign-up process for the over-50 crowd. Ourtime.com is essentially the Match.com for seniors looking for anything from travel companions to more serious relationships. A 1-month membership is $29.99; a 3-month membership is $22.99 per month; and a 6-month membership is $17.96 per month. Should you have met your match or if you simply want to discontinue your membership, here are some easy steps to follow to cancel:
- Log into your Ourtime.com and click on your username located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “View Account Status”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “More Account Status Changes”
- Click on “Remove My Profile”
- Respond to the short questionnaire regarding your reasons for cancellation.
- Click on “Confirm”
- Be sure to check for a confirmation email that your membership has been canceled.
To cancel by phone, have your account information readily available and call 1-866-727-8920 between the hours of 8am to 5pm CST Monday through Friday and follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative. Be sure to make a note of the representative’s name and request an email verifying that your membership has been canceled.
Pro Tip: √ Memberships automatically renew at the end of your membership period and refunds are not given for any portion of your membership period that wasn’t used. Canceling your membership will avoid recurring auto-billing for another period.
Phone: 1(866) 727-8920 (8am to 5pm CST Monday – Friday)
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Ourtime.com.