The Basics: How to Cancel Your Membership at Rush Fitness
Rush Fitness, located in Williamstown, New Jersey, is a no-contract gym that offers 30+ cardio machines, a full circuit of machines, CrossFit, on-site physical therapy and performance training. They offer a number of different membership options from a $19.95 monthly contract (plus a registration fee of $29.99) to a one year paid in full contract for $300 which includes all fees. Those who would like to try out the gym without opting for the full membership or automatic billing have the option to pay $35 for a one month trial. Keep in mind that this is a no-contract gym, however, there is a $30 processing fee for cancellations to ensure no further billing. Follow these steps to cancel your membership.
- If possible, visit the gym in person and ask to meet with the manager.
- If unable to visit in person, write a letter requesting your membership be canceled.
- Include all account information and billing information in the letter along with your reason for canceling.
- Send the letter by certified mail and keep a copy for your records.
- Follow-up with a phone call to make sure your request has been processed.
- Be sure to check your bank or credit card statement in 30 to 60 days to be certain the automatic billing is no longer being processed.
Pro Tip: √ Terminations at Rush Fitness must be done in person or mail. If done by mail, make sure your letter is sent by certified mail. Consider a trial one-month membership prior to signing up for the entire year or automated monthly billing.
Email: [email protected]
Front Desk: (856) 318-1222
Fax: (856) 318-7973
Address: 1155 S Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with RushFitness.
RUSH FITNESS DUES