Rocket Lawyer provides a massive range of lower level legal services, helping people with everything from setting up a small business, to making sure their ducks are in a row — legally speaking! — before renting out a property.
Rather than having a full-time lawyer on retainer, Rocket Lawyer’s service lets anyone with relatively simple legal needs get to the point much faster than ever before. But perhaps you’ve grown past what Rocket Lawyer is capable of providing. Or maybe you’ve decided to move away from the business that once had you pumping out legally-binding documents regularly. Whatever you reasoning, here are the best possible methods for cancelling your ongoing Rocket Lawyer subscription
How to Cancel Your Rocket Lawyer Membership By Phone
- Make sure you have the full legal name of the account holder, the home address, and the email they signed up with.
- Call 1-855-201-1720.
- A customer service representative will come on the line. Request to cancel.
- Ask for email confirmation of the cancellation for your records.
How to Cancel Your Rocket Lawyer by Login
- Go to https://www.rocketlawyer.com/.
- Sign into your account as normal.
- In the upper right corner of the page, over your mouse over where your name appears, and in the menu that pops up click “Account Settings”.
- Click “Downgrade”
- An offers page usually appears here, changing based on their current selection. Ignore this content and choose to continue with downgrading to a free account.
- You will receive email confirmation of the downgrade within several minutes of following these steps.
How to Cancel via Contact Form
- Visit https://www.rocketlawyer.com/contact-us.rl
- Scroll down and find the drop down menu below “Subject”.
- Choose “Billing”.
- Fill out the form with the details of your account, and ask for a cancellation.
- You should receive a reply from customer service within 24 hours.
Address: Rocket Lawyer Incorporated 182 Howard Street #830 San Francisco, California 94105