If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Membership at Beach Body
BeachBody.com is online fitness and nutrition company that offers access to over 700 on demand workouts (yoga, cardio, strength, resistance training, and more) in their library that can be streamed from your laptop, tablet, tv or mobile device. They also provide step-by-step fitness guides, workout calendars, nutrition plans, along with nutritional products, workout gear. and one-on-one-access to a personal coach.Customers have the choice of subscribing on a monthly or a yearly basis and a 14-day free trial is offered.
Should you find you’re no longer interested in a subscription and would like to cancel it, make sure you have your subscription number and the email address that’s on file. You may cancel through their website or by phone.
- Call customer service at 1-800-470-7870 to cancel by phone. Ask the representative to cancel your subscription.
- Visit https://faq.beachbody.com/app/contact_us/lob/beach to cancel via live chat on their website.
- A drop-down menu of options will appear.
- Select the appropriate option.
- Some options selected will prompt you to place a call rather than cancel online.
- Follow up with a phone call within the next 2 days to make sure that your membership cancellation has been processed and that your request hasn’t fallen through the cracks.
Pro Tip: √Check your bank or credit card statements after your cancellation to ensure that there are no extra charges coming from Beachbody.