If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Proactiv Account
Proactiv is a popular skin care line developed by two American dermatologists that is frequently touted on TV. Their products range from acne treatment systems to modern-day skincare essentials. Should you find that the products are not particularly effective and decide to cancel your automatic billing, follow these steps to cancel.
- Gather the following information: your account number, email, and a copy of a recent invoice.
- Call customer service at 1-888-414-9372 or 1-888-499-8951 and follow the instructions to speak to a customer service representative.
- Inform the representative that you would like to cancel your account and terminate automatic billing. Be sure to request a confirmation number or confirmation email.
- To cancel by email, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your email address and inform them that you would like your account to be terminated and any automatic billing linked to your account terminated as well. Be sure to request a return email with the confirmation.
- To cancel by phone, call customer service at 888-896-4442. Follow the automated prompts and obtain a confirmation number.
Pro Tip: √ When canceling by phone, always be sure to make a note of the time you called and the name of the person you spoke to.
Phone 1: 1-888-414-9372
Phone 2: 1-888-499-8951
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org