If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel your FreeShipping.com Account
If you’re an active online shopper, chances are you’ve run across Freeshipping.com — the leading subscription-based shopping portal on the internet that offers free shipping, instant price comparisons, free return shipping, cash-back, coupon offers, and low price guarantees. It comes at a cost of $12.97 a month. If you find you’re just not doing that much online shopping anymore or simply curbing your monthly expenses, here are some steps to follow to cancel your membership hassle free:
- Log into your account and click on the “Help” link.
- Click on the “Cancel Membership” link.
- Follow the online instructions to cancel your account and make a record of confirmation numbers or print it out.
Alternatively, you may cancel by phone:
- Dial customer service at 1-800-869-5597 and ask the representative to cancel your account.
- Make a note of the representative’s name and ask for the confirmation number associated with your cancellation.
Pro Tip: √ Make a note to check your credit card statement at the end of your membership period or 30 days after to ensure that auto billing has not reoccurred.
Phone: 1(888) 869-5597
Email: [email protected]
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Freeshipping.com.