Persopo People Search is a public record aggregator. They gather documents from federal, state, county, and municipal databases. The corporation provides information on arrest records, home addresses, background information, phone numbers, and other personal information.
Persopo claims it helps individuals locate old friends, reconnect with lost loves, and find relatives.
The database allows you to compile personalized profiles of famous people, too. Persopo claims that it is an affordable way to conduct background checks on individuals.
Steps to Cancel Your Membership
Information You’ll Need
- Your full name.
- Your address.
- The e-mail address used to sign up for your subscription.
- Account number.
- The last four numbers of your social security number.
Via Customer Service
- Call Persopo’s customer service hotline at 1 (866) 371-2590.
- Customer service hours: Monday – Friday, from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Saturday, from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.(PST).
- Ask to cancel your account.
- If you need to request a refund, ask now.
- Request a confirmation number.
Note: Former members should continue monitoring their credit card statements to see if additional subscription charges are added.
Removing Public Information
Individuals also have issues trying to remove public information from Persopo’s search engine. This short, supplementary guide will teach you how to opt-out of their service.
It may take 10-20 business days to complete a request. Once it is located, the company will add it to a list of data providers. Your name should not be re-added in the future.
Steps to Remove Personal Information
- Visit Persopo.com and conduct a search for yourself.
- Find any listing that matches your description (check for name, age, location, and relatives).
- Make a copy of the listing in a text format (either into an e-mail or attached with a text document).
- E-mail your Opt-Out Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company should remove your listing from the site.
- For more information, visit this page.
- Visit Persopo.com and conduct a search.
- Find records that match your personal information (i.e. name, age, location, and relatives).
- Mail the document to Prospero at Persopo.com | Attention: Opt-Out Dept. | 848 N. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 20 | Las Vegas, NV 89107.
- The company should remove the listing from its site.
- For details, visit this page.
Note: You will need to periodically check the website to see if your name has been added again.
The company will add records that don’t match the information requested to be removed. If you discover new records were added (under a similar name, but different spelling), the company urges you to contact them using the steps above to remove the information.