If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
OpenDNS offers online protection against phishing plus content filtering. Find out more on how to cancel OpenDNS accounts.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 415-344-3200
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
Cancel by Web Form
- In a browser, goto https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Give the rep your account info
- Tap on Submit
|Address 1:||135 Bluxome Street|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.opendns.com/|
|Help Site Url:||https://www.opendns.com/support/|
|Contact Form Url:||https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/requests/new|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.opendns.com/website-terms-of-use/|