If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Navalplay offers various types of media for you to stream from anywhere on any device. To learn how to cancel, follow these 6 steps.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 1-877-747-0005 or 1-302-722-4141
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Request a refund, it never hurts to ask
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||2nd Floor|
|Address 2:||1-2 Broadgate|
|Zip/Postal Code:||EC2M 2QS|
|Email 1:||[email protected]|
|Main Site Url:||http://www.navalplay.com|
|Help Site Url:||http://www.navalplay.com/support|
|Terms Of Service Url:||http://www.navalplay.com/terms|