If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to cancel your membership with National Cellular Directory
National Cellular Directory is a subscription based records search database They give you access to a National registry of cell phone numbers, as the name suggests. You are are able to search by name, location, and do reverse phone number searches as well. They have been featured in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider for their usefulness. If it comes time that you no longer need this valuable tool, check out the steps below to cancel.
First, get together the following peices of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at (888) 346-9978
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Request a refund, it never hurts to ask
- Make sure that you won’t be charged again
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
Phone 1: 1-888-346-9978
Email 1: email@example.com