If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
MediaFire is a file hosting, file synchronization, and cloud storage company. You can learn how to cancel by following one of the 2 guides on this page.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Web Form
- In a browser, goto https://www.mediafire.com/help/submit_a_ticket.php
- Give the rep your account info
- Tap on Submit
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at (832) 482-4628
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||6606 FM1488|
|Address 2:||Suite 148-322|
|Phone 1:||(832) 482-4628|
|Help Site Url:||https://mediafire.zendesk.com/hc/en-us|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.mediafire.com/|
|Contact Form Url:||https://www.mediafire.com/help/submit_a_ticket.php|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.mediafire.com/policies/terms_of_service.php|