The Basics: How to Cancel Your Lifestyle Family Fitness Membership
Lifestyle Family Fitness was one of the largest fitness chains in Florida until gobbled up by Lifestyle Fitness in 2012. The company was founded in 1982 in Saint Petersburg, Florida, and locations spread throughout the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest. Should you have lingering issues with your billing and need to stop Lifestyle Fitness auto billing hitting your bank account every month, here are a few steps you’ll need to take to get started.
- Set up an appointment with the manager of your local Lifestyle Fitness gym if possible.
- Request a Termination Request Form or send a letter request to cancel by certified mail with return receipt requested.
- Complete the required information including your name, address, phone number, email, and membership number
- Provide a short reason for canceling your account.
- Complete the termination request prior to the last day of the month to prevent being billed the following month.
- Follow up with a phone call within the next 2 days to make sure that your membership cancellation has been processed and that your request hasn’t fallen through the cracks.
Pro Tip: √Check your bank or credit card statements after your cancellation to ensure that there are no extra charges coming from Life Time.
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Lifestyle Family Fitness / Lifestyle Fitness.
LIFESTYLE FAMILY FITNESS