If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Legal Crime Lookup provides legal records and reports. Our guide includes 6 steps to help you learn how to cancel your subscription.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 855-711-1234
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Request a refund, it never hurts to ask
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||Nevada Car Reports, LLC|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.legalcrimelookup.com/|
|Web Chat Url:||https://www.legalcrimelookup.com/contact.php#|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.legalcrimelookup.com/terms.php|