If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Membership at KnuckleUp Fitness
KnuckleUp Fitness is an alternative fitness club in Atlanta, Georgia that offers Mixed Martial Arts, Kickboxing and Muay Thai training along with indoor cycling. They offer a free 1-week trial and a variety of membership options to choose from based on your intended level of commitment. Should you find it necessary to cancel your membership, here are a few steps:
- Read the Contract!! Always read your contract before signing, and most importantly, the clauses regarding canceling your membership. This will save time and frustration down the road.
- Determine what type of contract you have.Is it a monthly contract or a limited term prepaid contract? Usually, a limited term prepaid contract can easily be canceled, yet there will not be a refund. A monthly contract can be terminated with a written notice that is specific to your membership (reference your membership # in all correspondence).
- Provide Notification in Writing (reference your membership #) that you will be terminating the contract.
- Visit your local gym with a copy of the letter to make sure it doesn’t slip through the cracks. Ask to sit down with the manager or assistant manager.
- Obtain signed confirmation that your gym membership will be canceled.
- Follow up: Just to be on the safe side, be sure to double check a couple of days after cancellation so you don’t have any surprise recurring charges because someone “forgot” to handle it. There’s no need for another in-person visit. A simple call should do the trick.
Pro Tip: √ Be sure to send a copy of your cancellation request by certified mail with the necessary information required. If possible, meet with the manager in person.
Phone 1: 404-339-KICK
Phone 2: 404-339-5425
E-mail 1: cancella[email protected]
E-mail 2: [email protected]
Address: Corporate Customer Relations
Alternate Address: P.O. Box 421219
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with KnuckleUp Fitness.
KNUCKLEUP FITNESS DUES