If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
In-Shape Health Club is a fitness gym chain. The company was founded in 1996 by Paul Rothbard. The Chief Executive Officer is Francesca Schuler. There are 67 clubs throughout California, located in Stockton, Tracy, Hanford, Manteca, Brentwood, Ceres, Atwater, Merced, Modesto, Turlock, Porterville, Antioch, Los Banos, Visalia, Bakersfield, Lompoc, Lathrop, Santa Maria, Lemoore, Concord, Monterey, Vacaville, Salinas, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Suisun City, American Canyon, Capitola, Ridgecrest, Vallejo, Fairfield, Shingle Springs, Woodland, Lodi, Yuba City, Victorville, Palmdale, Napa, Cathedral City, and Lancaster.
In-Shape Health Club offers classes, activities, personal training, and group fitness. Some amenities include cardio, strength & weight training, core fitness, class studios, sports & recreation, relaxation, and club essentials. Some popular group fitness classes include strength classes, cardio classes, Mind-Body classes, Aqua classes, Martial Arts, Active Aging, Silver Sneakers, Kids Club, Zumba, Les Mills, Swimming, Tennis, Racquetball, and Basketball. With Personal Training, you will have a chance to have a one-on-one session with a Certified Personal Trainer. With your Personal Training membership, you will get detailed fitness evaluation and goal setting, introduction to MOVE7 Training System, customized one-on-one training with a two-week workout plan, expert advice on fitness programming and how it can help you achieve your goals, and introduction to training options at In-Shape.
New members are able to take advantage of a 7-day trial to try the club out for a week. During that time, they can utilize the amenities as a regular member would. After the trial period, the regular membership fee starts at $19.99 per month. To cancel your In-Shape membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page. The guide includes all of the steps you will need to follow to cancel as well as contact instructions.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
|Address 1:||6 South El Dorado St|
|Address 2:||Suite 700|
|Phone 2:||(877) 446-7427|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.inshape.com|
|Help Site Url:||https://www.inshape.com/contact-us|
|Web Chat Url:||https://www.inshape.com/contact-us|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.inshape.com/terms-of-use|