If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
ILoveKickboxing is a kickboxing gym chain. ILoveKickboxing was founded in 2009 by Michael Parrella. He had been looking for the right gym to workout in. None of the gyms he had seen had the exact amount of passion for the art form of kickboxing. ILoveKickboxing differs from other gyms because of the friendly atmosphere. That friendly atmosphere also means support which means a lot when working out. It also differs by having standing bags which means you won’t any trouble punching or kicking the bags. The gym chain also put in the thought into what kind of exercise would be to burn the most fat. Another difference is that each class they have they look at the rate that each member is progressing and the heart rate of each class member. After the class, each class member will get an email of how they progressed.
IloveKickboxing has headquarters in Merrick, New York. They have around 200 employees. They have price range options at all the gyms. The starter pack is 20 dollars to 30 dollars The classes have about 30 people in each class and each class lasts an hour. They have classes six days a week. Children of the age of 13 can take classes at the ILoveKickboxing gyms, but the one in Pasadena, CA you have to be 18 and older. You won’t be able to switch memberships though because all the gyms are personally owned. Speaking of personally owned, the cost to own a franchise ranges from $214,944 dollars to $559,494 dollars. There is a process you will have to go through to be able to own a franchise. Once you go through that process, you will be helping people change their lives and make money too. If you need to cancel your membership with ILoveKickboxing continue reading below.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!