If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Garcinia Cambogia Subscription
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit that is grown in Southeast Asia, Africa, and India. It is sold as an herbal supplement and claims that the herb promotes weight loss. In 2012, after Dr. Oz promoted it as a promising breakthrough in natural weight loss, sales exploded and the manufacturer offered free 14-day trials and convenient auto-billed subscriptions. Subsequently, there has been some doubt about the efficacy of Garcinia Cambogia along with reports that it could cause liver damage. If you do have a subscription and wish to cancel it, follow the steps below:
- Because Garcinia Cambogia is sold by different vendors around the world, you must cancel directly with the vendor you purchased it from.
- Look for the subscription or contract number on the product receipt.
- Call the number and, if possible, email the vendor or communicate with them on the website with a note of your intent to cancel the auto-payment and shipment of future orders.
- Provide the vendor your subscription number, name, and billing address along with any information the vendor may require.
- Ask for a confirmation number for your records.
Pro Tip: √ Be sure to ask for a refund at this if you think this might be possible. It never hurts to ask, and you may be pleasantly surprised!