If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
French Riviera Fitness is a fitness club company. The company was founded in the early 1980s. The company’s ultimate goal is to help people achieve their health goals and reach their highest wellness potential. The company is now branded as Riviera Fitness, Inc. There are locations in Birmingham, Memphis, New Orleans, and Panhandle (FL). In the Birmingham, AL metro area, there are locations in Centerpoint, Forestdale, Homewood, and Midfield. In Memphis, the gym location is on Austin Peay. In New Orleans, there are locations in Laplace and Metairie. In the Panhandle, Florida area, there are locations in Crestview and Pace.
French Riviera Fitness has an array of amenities, which includes Group Fitness, Spin Room, Personal Training, Women’s Only Cardio Theater, Locker Room, and Cardio Theater. Group classes are also available to members. There are three membership types: All Club Access, Single Club Access (Normal Business Hours), and Single Club Access (24 hours). The All Club Access allows you to attend any French Riviera location and have 24-hour access. You can also enjoy a hydro massage. This plan is $25 per month, charged on a month-to-month basis. The Single Club Access (24-hour) plan allows you unlimited access to one club location for only $20 per month. The Single Club Access (limited hours) plan allows you access to one club during business hours only for only $15 per month. All plans are month-to-month so that means there are no contracts. At select locations, a cancellation fee may incur if you decide to cancel your membership.
We have made cancelling your membership easy. You simply need to follow the cancellation instructions listed below. They include information on the pieces of information you need to have handy when contacting the gym, plus specific contact instructions. Please continue reading below.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
|Phone 1:||(800) 748-4949|
|Phone 2:||(901) 373-6237|
|Main Site Url:||https://rivierafitnesscenters.com/|