The Basics: How to Cancel Your Membership at Fitness Firm
The Fitness Firm is a full-service health and wellness club located in Burlington, Canada which offers several membership options — a one year contract for $49.99/month or a monthly membership at $59/month. They provide a full range of services including fitness, physiotherapy, pilates, massage therapy, and personal training. If you find you’re simply not using the membership as much as you thought you would, or if you’ve moved, here are steps to take to cancel your membership.
- Set up an appointment with the manager of the gym and notify them of your intention to cancel your membership.
- If you can’t meet with the manager in person, send a letter request to cancel by certified mail with return receipt requested. Call 905-637-9220 to find out exactly what information they will need to process the termination.
- Complete the required information including your name, address, phone number, email, membership number.
- Provide a short reason for canceling your account.
- Request a confirmation by email that your membership has been canceled.
- Complete the termination request prior to the last day of the month to prevent being billed the following month.
- Follow up with a phone call within the next 2 days to make sure that your membership cancellation has been processed and that your request hasn’t fallen through the cracks.
Pro Tip: √ Be sure to check your credit card or bank statement after the next billing cycle to ensure that the termination has been processed.
Address: 15 Plains Road
City: West Burlington
Zip: L7T 1E8
Email: [email protected]
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with The Fitness Firm.
THE FITNESS FIRM