If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Fitness Evolution is a fitness facility brand. It was founded in 2010. The founders are Jeff Mayerson and Chris Maddox. The headquarters are located in Zimmerman, MN. There are several locations within Maryland, Minnesota, Virginia, and Washington. There are two clubs in Maryland, one in Silver Spring and one in Laurel. There are four clubs in Minnesota, one each being in Monticello, Zimmerman, Rochester, and Buffalo. There is one club in Virginia, which is the facility that is located in Front Royal. There is one club in Washington, which is the facility in Bellingham.
There are many amenities offered at Fitness Evolution. They have Cardio, free weights, kids club childcare, on-site massage therapy, personal training, resistance training, sauna, smoothie bar, tanning, Spin class, nutrition counseling, Yoga, TRX classes, upscale locker rooms, and T-Fit Group Training. Amenities do vary by club. There are three membership plans. The Basic plan is $9.99 per month. The features of this plan are no long-term contract (month-to-month), fitness orientation with Trainer, and 7-days per week access. The Basic Plus plan is $19.99 per month. It includes no long-term contract (month-to-month), fitness orientation with Trainer, 7-days per week access, and unlimited tanning. The Premium plan is $29.99 per month. It includes no long-term contract (month-to-month), fitness orientation with Trainer, 7-days per week access, unlimited tanning, and unlimited Group X classes. All plans have a $9.99 enrollment fee.
Since there is no contract and memberships are month-to-month, you can cancel at any time. Follow the cancellation instructions that we have outlined on this page. They include details about what you will need to have handy when contacting the gym, as well as how to contact the facility. Please continue reading for more information.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!