If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
EveryBody Fitness, LLC is headquartered in Kettering, OH. It started in 2012 and now has eight fitness center locations in Ohio. Owners and operators have over 35 years of experience in the fitness industry. The owner of EveryBody Fitness is Wesley Harrell. Camdon Harrell is the Manager. The Office Manager is Brittney Harrell.
EveryBody Fitness is a fully functional gym with cardiovascular machines, strength training equipment, free weights, indoor track, functional training equipment, and group classes. Group classes include Zumba, PiYo, Sculpting, Yoga, Mat Pilates, and Hula Hoop. Additional amenities include Personal Training, Tanning, Locker Rooms with Showers, Small Group Training, and Specialized Training.
New members of EveryBody Fitness can take advantage of a 30-day free pass. After the free 30 days are up, there are three membership plans available to choose from. The Silver plan is $19.95 per month and gives access to cardio and strength equipment, free weight area, and equipment orientation and can be used at the home club originally selected. The Gold plan is $24.95 per month and includes the same benefits as the Silver plan plus group fitness, cardio theater, Ladies Only clubs, and monthly workout adjustment. The Platinum plan is $29.95 per month and includes everything that the Gold plan offers, at any of the eight clubs plus access to the sauna, racquetball, indoor track, childcare, and unlimited tanning as well as online nutrition, menus, and personalized goal tracking. Promotions are run often with the current promotion being 75% off of start-up fees.
If you have a membership with EveryBody Fitness and would like to cancel for any reason, we can help. Included in this article is a complete instructional guide on how to contact the company along with the pieces of information they will need when you reach out to them. Continue reading for more assistance.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!