If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How to Cancel Your Early Moments Account
Early Moments is an online book club for children that is focused on fostering literacy in the first early months and years of a child’s life. The parent company is headquartered in Norway and was founded in 1965 by a young journalist. They have been publishing books for over 45 years and support some of America’s most prestigious brands including Dr. Seuss, Disney, and Sesame Street. If you are a member and your child has outgrown the service, you may cancel your subscription by taking the following steps:
- Gather your invoice that has your account number and zip code on it.
- Call customer service at 1-800-353-3140.
- Follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative.
- Inform the representative that you would like to cancel your account and ask if you are entitled to a refund for any unused portion.
- If you do not have access to a phone and would rather cancel by email, send the same information to email@example.com. This method will take longer and may not guarantee a refund. It’s best to cancel by phone.
Pro Tip: √ Be sure to make a note the time you called and the name of the representative you spoke to. Check your credit card statement after the next billing cycle to ensure that your account has been canceled.