If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Blast Fitness is a fitness center franchise that was founded in 2011. Though the headquarters are located in Downers Grove, IL, there are multiple locations in Arizona and Illinois. In Arizona, the Blast Fitness facilities are located in Mesa and Phoenix. In Illinois, the Blast Fitness facilities are located in Bridgeview, Burbank, Chicago, Lombard, and Downers Grove. In the near future, there will also be Blast Fitness locations in California and Massachusetts.
If you have ever wanted to lose weight and be in a comfortable environment while doing so, Blast Fitness if the gym that you should attend. Blast Fitness offers monthly memberships, personal training, and group training. Group Training Classes that are available include Amped Arms & Barre, Barre Burn, Brazilian Buttocks Lift, Bootcamp Conditioning, Cardio Grills & Muscle Skills, Complete Circuit, Cize, Fit Camp, Hatha Yoga, Insanity, Kick & Strength, Pilates, PiYo, Pure Kickboxing, Pure Muscle Tone, Pure Step, R.I.P.P.E.D. Shred, Tone & Core, Silver Sneakers, Six Pack Abs & Glutes, Spinning, Step & Strength, Turbo Kick, Vinyasa Yoga, Weight Training 101, Zumba, and Zumba Step. Personal Training is available to provide one-on-one assistance in meeting your weight-loss goals. All Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors are trained and well-experienced. They will help you achieve results and focus on your activity level, body type, and proven scientific principles.
There are two monthly memberships available: Gold and Platinum. Gold memberships include access to the lockers and showers, access to cardio, strength and free weights, as well as access to any Blast Fitness facility. Platinum memberships include the same as the Gold memberships plus access to group exercise classes, Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, and more as well as tanning and babysitting. Memberships start at $9.98 per month. To cancel your Blast Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!