If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Best Fitness is a fitness club. The company’s motto is simple” Best People, Best Options, Best Results. Best Fitness has the best people, from their members to their skilled and helpful staff. They have personal trainers who are some of the most skilled trainers in the world, and they are dedicated to helping you succeed. Best Fitness provides the best options to assist you in losing weight. They have the best results and have helped thousands of members lose weight and keep it off. There are Best Fitness locates in New Hampshire, New York, and Massachusetts. In New Hampshire, the location is in Nashua. In New York, there are two locations in Albany (Central Ave. & Fuller Rd.) and one location in Schenectady. There are five locations in Massachusetts, with the locations being in Chelmsford, Danvers, Drum Hill, Lowell, and Springfield.
Best Fitness has an array of group exercise classes. BFITT60 include Fitt Burn and Fitt Strength, which are high-intensity classes that help you gain strength and tones and build your metabolism and muscles. There are group studio sessions available at select locations, including Pure Hot Yoga Studio, Lift Barre Studio, and SpinLyfe Cycling Studio. Group X classes including Les Mills Body Combat, BodyPump, BodyStep, CXWorx, Forever Fit, Grit Cardio, Grit Plyo, Grit Strength, Pilates, Pilates Fusion, PiYO, Studio Cycling, Yoga, and Zumba. Personal Training is also available, allowing you to set nutritional goals and get real results while working alongside a qualified trainer.
New members can try out the membership for 7 days. Membership pricing varies depending on the location. If you need assistance with cancelling your Best Fitness membership, follow the easy instructions on this page. Please continue reading for more information.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
|Address 1:||55 Northeastern Blvd|
|Email 1:||[email protected]|
|Email 2:||[email protected]|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.bestfitness.net|