How To Cancel Your ATC Fitness Membership:
What Is ATC Fitness?
ATC Fitness is a gym that offers memberships from $15/month on up per month with no required commitment for the long term. ATC Fitness centers are open 24/7, so you can work out on your own schedule. ATC Fitness locations are predominantly located in Tennessee and Mississippi, and they are looking to consistently plan and open new locations as their business continues to grow.
What Influences The Price I Pay?
The price of your ATC Fitness membership will be based on a several factors, including what you desire to have access to in your package. There are two main packages as follows:
- ONLY $15/month: Basic Membership: This is your basic package to access the local facility of your specific choice. This allows you 24/7 access to their clean, professional facility of your choice. ATC Fitness will provide you a safe place to work out any time of the day. This is also a long-term fee that is guaranteed not to go up over time.
- ONLY $25/month: Premium Membership: Includes 24/7 access to all ATC Fitness locations, regardless of which one you declare as your “home” facility. It allows you unlimited access to their tanning facilities as well. If you are in various places throughout the local area and use different facilities, it’s easy to see how the Premium Membership could easily pay for itself.
*In addition to the monthly premium, there will be a $49 processing fee and a $29 annual rate guarantee fee charged to your account annually.
Information You Will Need To Cancel:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Account Number
How To Cancel Your ATC Fitness Membership By Phone:
If you wish to cancel your ATC Fitness membership you must follow the following steps:
1. Call your AFC Fitness location and be sure that your current plan is able to be cancelled. Please note that ABC Financial will handle all of AFC Fitness’s financial transactions.
2. If they say that your account is not eligible to be cancelled, ask when it will be able to be cancelled and how to go about doing it.
3. Request some sort of confirmation when you have finished the cancellation in case any issues arise with the cancellation at a later date.
How To Cancel Your ATC Fitness Membership By Email:
1. Send an email to email@example.com stating that you wish to cancel your membership.
2. Request a reply email confirming the cancellation was successful.
3. Save that email reply in case future issues arise with the account that you had closed.
Pro Tip #1: Be sure to get a confirmation of some sort whether it’s over the phone or email to ensure that you have cancelled the account in case issues come up in the future.
Pro Tip #2: If you are currently not eligible to cancel your account, call back soon as you are able to cancel and try again. Be proactive in closing accounts you do not use before you are billed for a service you are no longer interested in purchasing.