If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
9 Round is a fitness gym franchise. The company was started in 2008 by husband and wife, Shannon and Heather Hudson. Shannon “The Cannon” Hudson is an IKF Light Middleweight World Champion. The vision of the company came from the idea that Hudson felt as if there was no place for an average person to receive boxing training. 9 Round was created to help the average person enjoy the benefits of kickboxing and boxing without getting hit. In the United States, there are facilities located in every state except North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, West Virginia, Hawaii, Alaska, and New Mexico. There are international facilities located in Canada, Mexico, Australia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Jordan, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Turkey, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Argentina, India, Singapore, Guatemala, Ecuador, and Spain.
There are no class times, so you can show up when it is convenient for you. You will be welcomed by a friendly and experienced Trainer. The Trainer will work directly with you to help you wrap your hands for support when punching. You can use heart rate training to stay in your target fat-burning zone. The Trainer will show you how to do the exercises that work with you and your fitness level. Every three minutes, you will change to the next exercise station. After you have reached station nine, your 30-minute workout will be complete. You can work out on a daily basis. You will also be able to access your 9 Round Nutritional Guidance. Within your 30-minute workout, you can burn massive amounts of calories during your workout, burn calories for hours after your workout is complete, release toxins and feel-good endorphins, strengthen your heart and muscles, boost your stamina and endurance, relieve stress, increase your energy, and improve sleep.
Membership pricing varies based on the location and membership type. To cancel your 9 Round membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||847 NE Main St.|
|Email 1:||[email protected]|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.9round.com/|
|Contact Form Url:||https://www.9round.com/contact_us|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.9round.com/tos|