If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
How To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription:
24/7 Help is a website that offers you the ability to purchase exclusive assistance with your credit card and check processing. 24/7 Help helps process a variety of different cards including Visa, MasterCard, JCB, and Online Check to name a few. 24/7 Help also provides assistance with various shopping cart websites. We process many forms of payment, just check with your subscription before you try to use that method of payment to ensure that we cover the processing of that form of payment with your current subscription. Moreover, we offer 24/7 Help with all payment processing questions that you may have, so feel free to give us a toll free call for personal and customized assistance anytime 24/7 every day of the year.
Information Needed To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Name on CC
- Last 4 Digits on CC
Steps To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription Online:
- Go to the 24/7 Help website at http://www.24-7help.net/.
- Enter email address, name as it appears on your credit card, and last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- All accounts associated with that information will pop up.
- Select the option to cancel immediately for the account(s) you wish to delete and terminate the membership of.
- 24/7 Help will cancel your membership immediately.
Steps To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription Via Live Chat:
- Go to 24/7 Help’s website at http://www.24-7help.net/.
- Click on the “Live Chat” option.
- Fill out their form providing requested information.
- Request cancellation of your subscription.
Steps To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription Via Phone (Option Not Yet Tested):
- Call 24/7 Help at 800-425-9886 OR if you paid with online checking then please contact WTS at 800-975-5616.
- State that you want your account cancelled
- Provide required information for them to look up your account to cancel your subscription.
Steps To Cancel Your 24/7 Help Subscription Via Email (Option Not Yet Tested):
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to cancel your subscription.
- Provide required information for them to locate your account.
- Request confirmation that the account was cancelled.
Try cancelling your 24/7 Help Subscription via the internet or live chat as these are methods that have been tested and are proven to work effectively. Feel free to try cancellation via the phone or email, but these have not yet been tested so it’s not known how effective using these methods of communication are.
Always request a confirmation code or number to prove that you have indeed cancelled your subscription and to ensure that you will not be billed for that service again.