If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
123 Help Me allows you to find help with essays, research papers, and other writings. This page includes 5 steps to learn how to cancel 123 Help Me.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by E-Mail
- Compose an email including your account information
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel within the email
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Address and send the email to [email protected]
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||1680 Vine Street|
|Address 2:||Suite 1200|
|Email 1:||[email protected]|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.123helpme.com/|
|Help Site Url:||https://www.123helpme.com/FAQ.ASP|
|Contact Form Url:||https://members.123helpme.com/about-us/contact|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://members.123helpme.com/about-us/terms|