If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
10GYM Fitness Center is headquartered in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma with nine locations throughout Oklahoma. It has been in business for over 30 years
10GYM Fitness Centers are open 24 hours on weekdays and have special weekend hours. Amenities include unlimited group fitness classes, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Bootcamp, cardio dance, fusion, an indoor aquatic area with aquatic classes, tanning, saunas, running and walking track, cardio equipment with private TVs, free weights, functional equipment, and H.I.I.T. and stretch areas.
People looking to check out 10GYM before joining can do so with a free day pass. 10GYM often runs promotions for people to join at a discount, such as the current promotion of joining for 50 cents and getting the first month free for the Preferred Membership. Each month thereafter will cost $21.99. The Basic Membership is discounted from $59 down to $39 to start and costs $10 per month. The Preferred Membership is a minimum 12-month contract that can be renewed monthly after the contract is over. The Basic Membership is billed on a monthly basis. Both membership packages include an annual membership fee of $49.99 that is billed 60 days after the initial enrollment date and annually thereafter. Childcare services are $12 per month for one child, $18 per month for two or more children. Members may also opt to pay $4 per child per visit instead of the monthly fee. Group fitness, tanning, saunas, aquatic area, and free guest passes are included in the Preferred Membership only.
If you have a 10GYM membership that you’d like to cancel for any reason, we can help you do so. Included in this article is a complete guide that will walk you through step-by-step on how to contact the company and what information they’ll need from you to process your request. Continue reading for further details.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!