The Basics: How to Cancel Your Zoosk Subscription
Chances are that if you’re a fan of online dating, you’re familiar with Zoosk. It’s a well-established online dating site that was established in 2007 and is available in 25 languages in more than 80 countries. Zoosk utilizes a sophisticated proprietary algorithm that matches people based on clicks, messaging, and other actions. They also have a photo verification service to ensure that users aren’t posting pictures of themselves from 10 years earlier or 20 pounds lighter! If you’ve found your match or simply wish to cancel your membership, here are some steps to follow:
- Log into your account and click on your display name.
- Click on “Account Settings” and then on “Subscription”
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription” and enter a reason for cancellation. Your reason can be anything since it is simply being gathered for feedback. It won’t negate your request to cancel.
Alternatively, you may cancel by contacting customer support via email or through their contact page online:
- Email [email protected] or follow this link to contact customer support via their website: https://www.zoosk.com/support.php?from=contact&subject=support
- Request that your account be canceled and be sure to provide your account information including user name and billing information.
- Make a note to check your credit card statement at the end of your membership period or 30 days after to ensure that auto billing has not occurred.
Pro Tip: √ Zoosk allows for easy re-activation if you wish to start online dating again. Your account can be easily recovered.
Phone: 1(888) 939-6675
Email: [email protected]
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Zoosk.