WordPress is a blogging and website host. On this page, you can find 4 steps to learn how to cancel your account with WordPress.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by E-Mail
- Compose an email including your account information
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Address and send the email to Support@wordpress.com
|Address 1:||60 29th Street #343|
|Main Site Url:||https://wordpress.com/|
|Help Site Url:||https://en.support.wordpress.com/|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://en.wordpress.com/tos/|
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with WordPress.com
- WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA
- WPCHRG.COM WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA