The Basics: How to cancel your My Life Subscription
MyLife is an information brokerage service that allows you to see, correct, enhance, and monitor your Background Report that is available to the public. It also allows you to search background information on others to see their criminal arrest and court records, education and work history, and personal online reviews from friends, family, and coworkers. They also find addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and social profiles. Should you no longer need the service and wish to cancel your monthly subscription, follow these steps and gather the following information:
- Full name and complete address.
- Email, username, and password on file.
- Date of birth.
- Call customer care at 1-888-704-1900 and inform them you wish to cancel your account.
- Provide the information they require to cancel: full name, email, and mailing address
- Ask for a cancellation confirmation number and note the name of the person you spoke with and the time you called.
Pro Tip: √ Profiles will only be deleted upon request.
Phone: Customer Care 1-888-704-1900