If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
The Basics: How To Cancel Your Weight Watchers Membership
Weight Watchers is a sensible diet plan that allows you to eat almost anything you want — steak, pasta, cheese, ice cream — as long as it remains within the boundaries of the ‘point system’. This is the huge appeal of Weight Watchers and as long as you’re following the plan, you will lose weight. Because it’s more of a lifestyle plan rather than a diet, many find it unnecessary to continue with Weight Watchers once their weight loss goals are met. If you’re ready to cancel your membership, here are some simple steps to follow:
- Log into your account with your username and password
- Click on ‘Cancel Your Subscription’ and follow the prompts to cancel your membership.
- If you don’t have your username or password, send an email to [email protected] and request that they cancel your membership. Include your full name, address, and account number.
- Perhaps you feel more comfortable canceling by phone. If so, just dial 866-442-4810 and provide your name, address, and account number to the representative. Be sure to make a note of the representative’s name and keep it in your records along with the date and time you called to cancel.
- Make a note to check your credit card statement at the end of your membership period or 30 days after to ensure that auto billing has not occurred.
Pro Tip: √When sending an email to cancel, be sure to request a return email confirming that your membership has been canceled. Print this out and keep it in your files.
Phone: 1(866) 442-4810
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Weight Watchers.