The New Yorker is a weekly magazine publication. Our guide includes 5 steps to show you how to cancel your subscription to The New Yorker.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 1-800-825-2510
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||1 World Trade Center|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.newyorker.com/|
|Help Site Url:||https://subscriptions.newyorker.com|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.condenast.com/user-agreement/|
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with The New Yorker
- NEW YORKER MAGAZINE