As the name implies, SeniorPeopleMeet is an online dating site where seniors over the age of 50 can meet for dating or friendship. It is possible to join for free if you’d just like to browse, but if you’d like to interact, an account will need to be created. The platform is designed to appeal to a mature population that may be new to online digital dating. There is a quick and easy sign-up process and members may highlight their profiles with membership upgrades. A basic 1-month membership is $23.99 and a 6-month membership is available for $11.99 per month. Should you have met your match, or simply wish to cancel your account, follow these easy steps:
- You’ll need to have your username, password, email on file, complete address, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account or credit card number that is being billed.
- Call customer care 1-866-727-8920 and inform them you wish to cancel your account.
- Follow their instructions to cancel.
- Ask for a cancellation confirmation number and note the name of the person you spoke with and the time you called.
To cancel online:
- Log into your account and click on “My Account” on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on “Click Here to View Your Account Status” and then on “Unsubscribe Me”
- Follow the instructions to delete your account.
- Follow up with a call to customer care at 1-8666-727-8920 to confirm your cancellation and to ask them to delete your profile.
Pro Tip: √Profiles will only be deleted upon request. Keep in mind that all information provided online is owned by the company.
Phone: Customer Care 1-866-727-8920.