O Magazine, also known as O, the Oprah Magazine, is a magazine subscription started by Oprah Winfrey. The magazine is aimed at women with a goal of empowerment and enlightenment. It contains health, spiritual, and home ideas, among others. It is distributed by Hearst Communications. The subscription is available for purchase online through the Oprah.com website. Customers have the option to purchase a one year digital or print subscription. If you have decided that you no longer want to keep your O Magazine subscription, the cancellation process is straightforward and simple. The steps to cancel your membership are found below:
Option 1- Cancel Online
- Go to the Oprah.com website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the O magazine thumbnail and menu.
- Click “customer service”, located to the right of the magazine thumbnail.
- Log into your account. You will be given the option to use your account number or email address to log in. Alternatively, you can use your mailing address, but it must match the format listed on your magazine’s mailing label.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a menu on the left-hand side of the page. Click “Cancel your subscription.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to select a reason for canceling. Enter your reason.
- Submit your cancellation request.
Option 2- Cancel by US Mail
- Locate your latest O Magazine invoice.
- Write the word “cancel” on your invoice.
- Return the invoice to the billing address listed on it.
If you cancel before your subscription is over, you will receive a refund for any issues you have not received.
If you purchased your subscription through a third-party agency you will need to direct your cancellation request to that vendor.
O, the Oprah Magazine
PO BOX 6000
Harla, IA 51593